Pass CCRN® (Adult), 6th Edition
Prepare nurses for the CCRN® (Adult) exam with a focused review, interactive learning activities, and interactive practice exams! Pass CCRN® (Adult), 6th Edition provides focused content review, online learning activities, multiple-choice questions, and simulated examinations to help readers master each of the content areas covered on the most current CCRN® (Adult) exam. Content updates reflect the latest research evidence, treatment protocols, and national and international guidelines for critical care nursing. From exam-prep expert Robin Donohoe Dennison, this edition makes studying easier with a more focused, quick-reference format, online learning activities, and more than 1,000 interactive questions in Study Mode and Practice Exam Mode on the Evolve website.
- More than 1,000 interactive practice questions on the Evolve website can be answered in Study Mode, with feedback and page references, or in Practice Exam Mode for realistic simulated CCRN® (Adult) exam practice.
- Virtually unlimited number of practice exams in Practice Exam Mode provides unrivalled realistic practice on Evolve for the CCRN® (Adult) exam.
- Simplified outline format makes it easier to read, understand, and remember the information you must know to pass the CCRN® (Adult) exam.
- Abundant tables, illustrations, concept maps, and algorithms help to clarify content and highlight key concepts.
- NEW! Thoroughly updated content follows the latest CCRN® (Adult) exam blueprint, covering the content areas tested and matching the percentage of the examination devoted to each.
- NEW! Updates also reflect the latest research evidence and national and international guidelines and treatment protocols.
- NEW! Focus on need-to-know content helps you make the most of your study time.
- NEW! Interactive Learning Activities on the Evolve website provide an engaging and stimulating way to review essential content, with question styles such as matching, fill-in-the blank, comparison, case studies, and more.
- NEW! References and Recommended Readings are now available in both the print and eBook versions.
- NEW! Improved design improves the book’s legibility and reduces eyestrain.
1 The Critical Care Certification Examination
2 Professional Caring and Ethical Practice
3 The Cardiovascular System
4 The Pulmonary System
5 The Neurologic System
6 The Endocrine System
7 The Gastrointestinal System
8 The Renal System
9 The Hematologic and Immunologic Systems
10 The Integumentary and Musculoskeletal Systems
11 Multisystem Issues
12 Behavioral/Psychosocial Issues
Robin Donohoe Dennison, DNP, CNE, NEA-BC, NPD-BC, Educator, Consultant, Author, Saint Augustine, Florida