Pass CCRN(R) (Adult) - Elsevier eBook on VitalSource (Retail Access Card), 6th Edition
Elsevier eBook on VitalSource - Access Card
Prepare nurses for the CCRN® (Adult) exam with a focused review, interactive learning activities, and interactive practice exams! Pass CCRN® (Adult), 6th Edition provides focused content review, online learning activities, multiple-choice questions, and simulated examinations to help readers master each of the content areas covered on the most current CCRN® (Adult) exam. Content updates reflect the latest research evidence, treatment protocols, and national and international guidelines for critical care nursing. From exam-prep expert Robin Donohoe Dennison, this edition makes studying easier with a more focused, quick-reference format, online learning activities, and more than 1,000 interactive questions in Study Mode and Practice Exam Mode on the Evolve website.
- More than 1,000 interactive practice questions on the Evolve website can be answered in Study Mode, with feedback and page references, or in Practice Exam Mode for realistic simulated CCRN® (Adult) exam practice.
- Virtually unlimited number of practice exams in Practice Exam Mode provides unrivalled realistic practice on Evolve for the CCRN® (Adult) exam.
- Simplified outline format makes it easier to read, understand, and remember the information you must know to pass the CCRN® (Adult) exam.
- Abundant tables, illustrations, concept maps, and algorithms help to clarify content and highlight key concepts.
- NEW! Thoroughly updated content follows the latest CCRN® (Adult) exam blueprint, covering the content areas tested and matching the percentage of the examination devoted to each.
- NEW! Updates also reflect the latest research evidence and national and international guidelines and treatment protocols.
- NEW! Focus on need-to-know content helps you make the most of your study time.
- NEW! Interactive Learning Activities on the Evolve website provide an engaging and stimulating way to review essential content, with question styles such as matching, fill-in-the blank, comparison, case studies, and more.
- NEW! References and Recommended Readings are now available in both the print and eBook versions.
- NEW! Improved design improves the book’s legibility and reduces eyestrain.
1. The Critical Care Certification Examination
2. Professional Caring and Ethical Practice
3. The Cardiovascular System
4. The Pulmonary System
5. The Neurologic System
6. The Endocrine System
7. The Gastrointestinal System
8. The Renal System
9. The Hematologic and Immunologic Systems
10. The Integumentary and Musculoskeletal Systems
11. Multisystem Issues
References and Recommended Readings
Robin Donohoe Dennison, DNP, CNE, NEA-BC, NPD-BC, Educator, Consultant, Author, Saint Augustine, Florida