Mosby's® Medical Terminology Flash Cards, 5th Edition
This set of 675 colorful flash cards makes it fun and easy to master health care terminology! Mosby’s Medical Terminology Flash Cards, 5th Edition helps students memorize the prefixes, suffixes, and combining forms used to build medical terms. A study tool that can be used alone or to support medical terminology texts from Elsevier or other publishers, this card deck promotes learning with word-building examples, definitions of terms, and Spanish translations. And with a compact size and durable design, these color-coded cards let students review medical terms anytime, anywhere!
- 675 cards with full-color images bring medical terminology to life and provide all the word parts needed to learn medical language.
- Word-building examples demonstrate how word parts are used to create medical terms — with terms including the most commonly diagnosed diseases and disorders, as well as treatments and procedures.
- Color coding identifies each term as a suffix, prefix, or combining form.
- Spanish translations are included for word parts and health care terms to help English speakers better communicate with Spanish-speaking patients and to help Spanish speakers learn English terms.
- Durable, hole-punched design allows students to assemble sets of cards on a metal ring or cord for study on the go.
- Enclosed booklet provides an indexed list of cards by body system and offers suggestions for study.
- 50 NEW flash cards have been added to the deck to fully cover body system word parts.