Allergies and Hypersensitivity Disease in Animals, 1st Edition
Most review copies are eBooks – how fast!
A review copy request is most likely to be fulfilled as an eBook on VitalSource rather than a print product, unless no eBook is available. eBooks become available in as little as a few hours. Print products will take between 7 and 10 days to arrive. To request a print copy, please contact the Evolve Support Center
or your Education Solutions Consultant
- Advanced immunology reference highlights the essential topics relating to veterinary allergies and hypersensitivity.
- Comprehensive coverage provides a single-source review of allergic diseases in dogs, cats, horses and livestock species.
- Clear guidelines are provided for treatment protocols and diagnostic procedures, all based on the latest pathogenesis studies.
- Expert author Ian R. Tizard is a well-established veterinary writer who is world-renowned on the topic of vaccinations, immunology, and allergies in veterinary medicine.
- Consistent organization for each chapter – Introduction, Pathogenesis, Allergens, Clinical Disease, Diagnosis, and Treatment – supports evidence-based veterinary care.
- Basic science chapters are useful for exam review and as clinical companion resources.
- Enhanced eBook provides access to a fully searchable version of the entire text, making it available on a variety of devices, and is included with each new print purchase.
Ian R Tizard, Texas A &M University, College Station, Texas, USA