Allergies and Hypersensitivity Disease in Animals, 1st Edition
Most review copies are eBooks – how fast!
- Advanced immunology reference highlights the essential topics relating to veterinary allergies and hypersensitivity.
- Comprehensive coverage provides a single-source review of allergic diseases in dogs, cats, horses and livestock species.
- Clear guidelines are provided for treatment protocols and diagnostic procedures, all based on the latest pathogenesis studies.
- Expert author Ian R. Tizard is a well-established veterinary writer who is world-renowned on the topic of vaccinations, immunology, and allergies in veterinary medicine.
- Consistent organization for each chapter – Introduction, Pathogenesis, Allergens, Clinical Disease, Diagnosis, and Treatment – supports evidence-based veterinary care.
- Basic science chapters are useful for exam review and as clinical companion resources.
- Enhanced eBook provides access to a fully searchable version of the entire text, making it available on a variety of devices, and is included with each new print purchase.
Ian R. Tizard, University Distinguished Professor of Immunology, Department of Veterinary Pathobiology, The Texas Veterinary Medical Center, Texas A &M University College Station, Texas, USA