Physical Examination and Health Assessment Online for Seidel's Guide to Physical Examination (Access Card), 10th Edition
Online Course - Access Card
Help your students master physical examination and health assessment with dynamic, engaging online learning! A companion to Seidel’s Guide to Physical Examination, 10th Edition, Physical Examination and Health Assessment Online builds student skills with a rich collection of interactive modules, video clips, animations, activities, and review questions. Self-paced learning modules with capstone case studies for each body system help students understand and apply physical exam and health assessment principles, procedures, and techniques. This robust resource works as both a customizable, fully online course or as a complement to classroom lectures and clinicals.
- Self-paced, interactive learning modules for each body system help students understand and apply physical exam and health assessment principles and techniques, including subjective data collection, objective data collection, documentation, and review of abnormal findings for each body system.
- Interactive activities and interactive, multiple-choice review questions make learning easier and provide rationales for answers.
- Capstone cases for each body system demonstrate the realities of clinical practice and promote the application of assessment skills in safe, simulated experiences.
- Video clips and 3-D animations demonstrate how to assess patients of various ages, ethnicities, and genders, and bring anatomic features and physiological processes to life.
- Audio clips demonstrate actual heart, lung, and abdominal sounds, so you can hear and review real-life auscultatory findings.
- NEW! Learning activities are updated throughout to ensure accuracy and consistency with the textbook.
- NEW! Updated formatting improves usability and ensures compliance with the most current accessibility standards.
Self-Paced Learning Modules
Multiple-Choice Review Questions
Jane W. Ball, RN? DrPH? CPNP, Chief Nursing and Content O? cer,Triaj, Inc, Havre de Grace, Maryland, Joyce E. Dains, DrPH? JD? APRN? FNP?BC? FNAP? FAANP? FAAN, Professor and Executive Director, Advanced Practice;The University of Texas M. D. Anderson Cancer Center,Houston, Texas, John A. Flynn, MD, MBA, MEd, Professor of Medicine;The University of Chicago,Chicago, Illinois, Barry S Solomon, MD, MPH, Professor of Pediatrics,Chief, Division of General Pediatrics;Assistant Dean for Medical Student A? airs,The Johns Hopkins University,School of Medicine,Baltimore, Maryland and Rosalyn W Stewart, MD, MS, MBA, Professor of Medicine and Pediatrics;The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine,Baltimore, Maryland