Mosby's Radiography Online: Introduction to Imaging Sciences and Patient Care (Access Code), 3rd Edition
Online Course - Access Card
Get a solid introduction to imaging sciences and patient care with dynamic online learning! Reflecting the latest ASRT requirements, Mosby's Radiography Online: Introduction to Imaging Sciences & Patient Care, 3rd Edition makes it easier to learn and apply radiography concepts by providing an exciting range of interactive exercises, narrated animations and video clips, slide shows, simulations, and more. Online tutoring for quizzes puts your review on the fast track, and modules reflect the newest technology and the latest advances in imaging sciences and patient care. Ideal for visual and hands-on learners, MRO offers more learning opportunities than you’ll have by using your textbook alone.
Duration for access to this product is for the life of the edition.
- Narrated animations and short video clips bring difficult imaging sciences and patient care concepts to life, with topics organized by body system.
- Interactive exercises and quizzes include labeling, matching, sequencing, image association, fill-in, and more.
- More than 500 full-color illustrations enhance the material, with drawings or graphics on nearly every screen.
- Simulation activities cover the atom, circuits, generators, and digital radiography.
- Factoids emphasize important imaging sciences and patient care facts and make learning more fun.
- End-of-module reviews summarize the most important material.
- Quizzes and exams at the end of each module evaluate your mastery of content and help to identify your strengths and weaknesses.
- Tutoring feature in quiz format includes feedback for incorrect answers plus a reference to the related module content and the objective covered by the question.
- Linked glossary makes it easy to look up definitions for more than 200 terms.
- Hypertext links connect you to related resources for further study.
- NEW! Updated content reflects current ASRT core curriculum guidelines, preparing you with the knowledge needed for classroom and clinical success.
- New illustrations include photos of the latest radiographic equipment and the newest digital images.
- NEW! Updated design makes it easier to navigate through the course.
1. Hospitals and the Health Care Team
2. Radiologic and Imaging Sciences
3. Education and Professional Development
4. Professional Communication and Patient Interactions
5. Human Diversity
6. Human Ethical Principles
7. Ethics in Healthcare
8. Legal Responsibilities
9. Safety and Patient Transfers
10. Patient Assessment
11. Patient Assessment
12. Infection Control
13. Contrast Studies and Invasion Procedures
14. Delivery and Collection Devices
15. Mobile and Surgical Radiography