Mosby's Radiography Online: Radiobiology and Radiation Protection, 4th Edition
Reinforce your understanding of radiobiology and radiation protection with dynamic online learning! Reflecting the latest ASRT requirements, Mosby’s Radiography Online: Radiobiology and Radiation Protection, 4th Edition makes it easier to learn and apply radiography concepts by providing an exciting range of interactive exercises, narrated animations and video clips, slide shows, simulations, and more. Online tutoring for quizzes puts your review on the fast track, and modules reflect the newest technology and the latest advances in radiobiology and radiation protection. Ideal for visual and hands-on learners, MRO offers more learning opportunities than you’ll have by using your textbook alone.
Duration for access to this product, which may be at the discretion of your institution, is up to 36 months. Elsevier reserves the right to restrict or remove access due to changes in product portfolio or other market conditions.
- Narrated animations and short video clips bring difficult radiobiology and radiation protection concepts to life, with topics organized by body system.
- Interactive exercises and quizzes include labeling, matching, sequencing, image association, fill-in, and more.
- More than 500 full-color illustrations enhance the material, with drawings or graphics on nearly every screen.
- Simulation activities cover the atom, circuits, generators, and digital radiography.
- Factoids emphasize important radiobiology and radiation protection facts and make learning more fun.
- End-of-module reviews summarize the most important material.
- Quizzes and exams at the end of each module evaluate your mastery of content and help to identify your strengths and weaknesses.
- Tutoring feature in quiz format includes feedback for incorrect answers plus a reference to the related module content and the objective covered by the question.
- Linked glossary makes it easy to look up definitions for more than 200 terms.
- Hypertext links connect you to related resources for further study.
- NEW! Updated content reflects current ASRT core curriculum guidelines, preparing you with the knowledge needed for classroom and clinical success.
- New illustrations include photos of the latest radiographic equipment and the newest digital images.
- NEW! Updated design makes it easier to navigate through the course.
1. Introduction to Cell Biology and Body Chemical Composition
2. Radiation Interactions with Matter and Biophysical Events
3. Systemic Radiation Effects
4. Effects of Radiation on the Human Body
5. Radiation Detection and Measurement
6. Patient Protection Practices and Equipment
7. Radiographer Protection
Kelli Welch Haynes, RT(R) and Mosby