Unicompartmental Knee Arthroplasty, 1st Edition
Most review copies are eBooks – how fast!
A review copy request is most likely to be fulfilled as an eBook on VitalSource rather than a print product, unless no eBook is available. eBooks become available in as little as a few hours. Print products will take between 7 and 10 days to arrive. To request a print copy, please contact the Evolve Support Center
or your Education Solutions Consultant
- Offers in-depth operative and nonoperative coverage of partial knee replacement.
- Presents focused information in a quick and easy-to-read format of bulleted summaries and practical advice based on the authors’ experience.
- Covers key topics such as evolving technology, lateral compartment arthroplasty, UKA in the middle-aged patient, UKA in the octogenarian, and prosthetic design considerations.
- Features high-quality figures, radiographs, and photographs, as well as practical examples, tips, challenges, and recommendations throughout.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access bonus images plus all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
1 Historical Evolution of Unicompartmental Knee Arthroplasty
2 Selection Criteria
3 Prosthetic Design Considerations
4 Reasons for and Modes of Failure of UKA
5 Results of UKA
6 Surgical Technique of Medial Fixed Bearing UKA
7 Mobile Bearing UKA: Rationale and Surgical Technique
8 Lateral Compartment Arthroplasty
9 UKA in Outliers
10 Revision of Failed UKAs
11 Evolving Technology in Unicompartmental Knee Arthroplasty
Richard D. Scott and Vivek Shah