Buck's Medical Coding Online for Step-by-Step Medical Coding, 2022 Edition, 1st Edition
- Interactive review exercises in each chapter include case-based coding activities, matching, fill-in-the-blank, multiple-choice, and true/false questions.
- UNIQUE! Real-world coding reports simulate the reports you will encounter as a coder and help you apply coding principles to actual cases.
- Definitions for 650 terms may be accessed with a single click, through links to the glossary.
- Over 125 illustrations help you understand the types of medical conditions and procedures being coded, along with examples taken directly from Elsevier's professional ICD-10 and HCPCS manuals.
- Automatically scored exams measure your progress, with results sent directly to your instructor.
- Hyperlinks connect you to related websites and other Elsevier resources for enhanced learning.
- From the Trenches boxes offer valuable tips and helpful advice for working in today’s medical coding field.
This product is available in the following formats: