Buck's Medical Coding Online for Step-by-Step Medical Coding, 2022 Edition
Learn medical coding anytime, anywhere with Buck’s Medical Coding Online for Step-by-Step Medical Coding! Reinforcing concepts from the book, this dynamic online course offers convenient self-study and coding practice, including the latest coverage of medical insurance and billing, reimbursement, ICD-10-CM, CPT, HCPCS, and inpatient coding. Interactive lessons make learning easier with animations, case-based exercises, narrated slide shows, pop-up definitions, and professional insights. It’s the engaging review and hands-on practice you need to build coding skills for the real world!
Duration for access to this product is for the life of the edition.
- Interactive review exercises in each chapter include case-based coding activities, matching, fill-in-the-blank, multiple-choice, and true/false questions.
- UNIQUE! Real-world coding reports simulate the reports you will encounter as a coder and help you apply coding principles to actual cases.
- Definitions for 650 terms may be accessed with a single click, through links to the glossary.
- Over 125 illustrations help you understand the types of medical conditions and procedures being coded, along with examples taken directly from Elsevier's professional ICD-10 and HCPCS manuals.
- Automatically scored exams measure your progress, with results sent directly to your instructor.
- Hyperlinks connect you to related websites and other Elsevier resources for enhanced learning.
- From the Trenches boxes offer valuable tips and helpful advice for working in today’s medical coding field.
- NEW! Coding updates include the latest information available, promoting accurate coding and success on the job.
- Coverage reflects the latest changes to CPT E/M guidelines for office and other outpatient codes.