eLabs for Anatomy & Physiology, 11th Edition
Enhance your laboratory skills with eight simulated lab experiences! eLabs for Anatomy & Physiology, 11th Edition lets you practice dissection, anatomy identification, and laboratory procedures in an interactive 3-D environment. Lab exercises include detailed instructions and case studies, and let you explore important A&P topics such as cardiovascular physiology and skeletal muscle contraction. From noted educator Kevin Patton, eLabs for A&P provides the practice needed for a better understanding of the human body and how it works.
- Eight eLabs improve the laboratory experience in an interactive digital environment.
- Featured sections in each eLab include Learning Objectives, an Introduction to the lab, a Lab Preparation section which refreshes the knowledge of the student of the components needed for the particular lab, lab exercises, and a graded Case Study providing a scenario to which students can apply what they have learned.
- Closed captioning is included for each eLab.
- Topics of the eLabs include:
- Pulmonary Volumes and Capacities
- Enzymes and Digestion
- Cardiovascular Physiology
- Blood Typing and Identification
- Using the Microscope
- Skeletal Muscle Contraction
- Histology Review
Kevin T. Patton, PhD, Professor Emeritus, Life Sciences,St. Charles Community College Cottleville, MO Professor of Human Anatomy & Physiology Instruction (HAPI adjunct) Northeast College of Health Sciences Seneca Falls, NY