Laboratory Manual for Clinical Anatomy and Physiology for Veterinary Technicians, 4th Edition
Help students learn to apply their A&P learning in the lab setting with the Laboratory Manual for Clinical Anatomy and Physiology for Veterinary Technicians, 4th Edition. This practical laboratory resource features a variety of activities, such as terminology exercises, illustration identification and labelling, case presentations, and more to help reinforce students’ understanding of veterinary anatomy and physiology. The laboratory manual also features vivid illustrations, lists of terms and structures to be identified, and step-by-step dissection guides to walk students through the dissection process.
- Clinically oriented learning exercises introduce you to the language of anatomy and physiology as you identify structures and learn concepts.
- Clear, step-by-step dissection instructions for complex organs such as the heart familiarize you with the dissection process in a very visual, easy-to-understand format.
- Learning objectives, the clinical significance of the content, and lists of terms and structures to be identified appear at the beginning of each chapter.
- Review activities and study exercises are included in every chapter to reinforce important information.
- High-quality, full-color illustrations provide a solid understanding of the details of anatomic structure.
1. Anatomical Terms
3. Cell Anatomy
4. Exploring Tissues
5. The Integumentary System
6. The Skeletal System
7. The Muscular System
8. The Nervous System
9. Sense Organs
10. The Endocrine System
11. Blood, Lymph, and Lymph Nodes
12. The Cardiovascular System
13. The Respiratory System
14. The Digestive System
15. The Urinary System
16. The Reproductive System
17. Pregnancy, Development, and Lactation
18. Avian Anatomy
Thomas P. Colville, DVM, MSc, Professor Emeritus Department of Animal Sciences North Dakota State University and Joanna M. Bassert, VMD, Professor Emeritus Program of Veterinary Technology Manor College Jenkintown, PA