Evolve Netter Atlas of Human Anatomy: A Systems Approach, 8th Edition
- Presents world-renowned, superbly clear views of the human body from a clinical perspective, with paintings by Dr. Frank Netter as well as Dr. Carlos A. G. Machado, one of today’s foremost medical illustrators.
- Content guided by expert anatomists and educators: R. Shane Tubbs, Paul E. Neumann, Jennifer K. Brueckner-Collins, Martha Johnson Gdowski, Virginia T. Lyons, Peter J. Ward, Todd M. Hoagland, Brion Benninger, and an international Advisory Board.
- Offers coverage newly organized by organ system, including muscle table appendices and quick reference notes on structures with high clinical significance in common clinical scenarios.
- Contains new illustrations by Dr. Machado including clinically important areas such as the pelvic cavity, temporal and infratemporal fossae, nasal turbinates, and more.
- Features new nerve tables devoted to the cranial nerves and the nerves of the cervical, brachial, and lumbosacral plexuses.
- Uses updated terminology based on the international anatomic standard, Terminologia Anatomica, with common clinical eponyms included.
Own your own personal copy of the world-famous Netter Atlas of Human Anatomy! This well-loved title, now in 8th edition, is available in multiple options. Choose the one best for you:
• Netter Atlas of Human Anatomy: A Systems Approach—Described above
• Netter Atlas of Human Anatomy: Classic Regional Approach—Same content as the systems approach, but organized by body region
• Netter Atlas of Human Anatomy: Classic Regional Approach with Latin terminology
All options contain the same table information and same 550+ illustrated plates painted by clinician artists, Frank H. Netter, MD, and Carlos Machado, MD.
Frank H. Netter, MD
This product is available in the following formats: