Evolve Resources for Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-PN Examination, 8th Edition
Student Resources on Evolve
- More than 4,500 practice questions, including all of the questions from the book
- NEW Next-Generation NCLEX® (NGN)-style questions, with 10 single-case studies and five unfolding case studies
- 75-question pre-test that generates a study calendar
- 75-question post-test
- Two test modes: 1) Study, with immediate feedback for responses, and 2) Exam, a 25-, 50-, 75-, or 100-question test, with scores provided upon completion
- Choice of test questions based on criteria such as cognitive level, client needs, and content area
- Alternate item formats including multiple response, priority, fill-in-the-blank, figure/chart, and audio/video
- Continuous tracking of results
- Option to use only new questions or to reset previously used questions
- Testlets with client scenarios and accompanying practice questions
- Audio reviews of challenging subject areas including pharmacology, aci-base balance, and fluids and electrolytes
Duration for access to this product, which may be at the discretion of your institution, is up to 36 months. Elsevier reserves the right to restrict or remove access due to changes in product portfolio or other market conditions.
Linda Anne Silvestri, PhD, RN, FAAN, Nursing Instructor, University of Nevada, Las Vegas, School of Nursing, Las Vegas, Nevada; President and Owner, Nursing Reviews, Inc., Henderson, Nevada; Director and Owner, Professional Nursing Seminars, Inc., Henderson, Nevada; Elsevier, Author of NCLEX Review Resources, Next Generation NCLEX® (NGN) Subject Matter Expert and Consultant and Angela Elizabeth Silvestri, PhD, APRN, FNP-BC, CNE, Associate Professor & BSN Program Director, University of Nevada, Las Vegas, School of Nursing, Las Vegas, Nevada.