Illustrated Study Guide for the NCLEX-PN® Exam - Elsevier E-Book on VitalSource, 9th Edition
Elsevier eBook on VitalSource
Most review copies are eBooks – how fast!
A review copy request is most likely to be fulfilled as an eBook on VitalSource rather than a print product, unless no eBook is available. eBooks become available in as little as a few hours. Print products will take between 7 and 10 days to arrive. To request a print copy, please contact the Evolve Support Center
or your Education Solutions Consultant
- Testing Strategies for the NCLEX-PN Examination chapter addresses the challenges of the Next Generation NCLEX® and provides targeted strategies for success.
- UNIQUE! Mnemonic cartoons provide a fun, easy way to review and remember key nursing concepts and disease processes.
- More than 2,000 review questions on the companion Evolve website are available in both study and quiz modes and separated by content area, allowing customized review based on personal study needs.
- Examples of Next Generation NCLEX-style questions on the companion Evolve website familiarize you with these new types of questions.
- Answers and rationales are provided for all review questions.
- Test Alert! boxes highlight key concepts frequently found on the NCLEX examination.
- Alternate item format questions on the companion Evolve website prepare you for these question types on the NCLEX examination.
- UNIQUE! Appendixes for each chapter summarize medications and nursing procedures for quick reference.
- Nursing Priority boxes make it easier to distinguish priorities of nursing care.
- Pharmacology tables make key drug information easy to find, with high-alert medications noted by a special icon.
- Special icons distinguish pediatric and adult disorders and identify content on self-care and home care.
- A separate chapter on pharmacology and medication administration helps you focus on this area of emphasis on the NCLEX examination.
1. Testing Strategies for the NCLEX-PN® Examination
2. Health Implications Across the Life Span
3. Nursing Care Concepts
4. Pharmacology and Medication Administration
5. Homeostasis and Immune Concepts
6. Psychosocial Nursing Care
7. Sensory System Nursing Care
8. Endocrine System Nursing Care
9. Hematology System Nursing Care
10. Respiratory System Nursing Care
11. Vascular System Nursing Care
12. Cardiac System Nursing Care
13. Gastrointestinal System Nursing Care
14. Hepatic and Biliary System Nursing Care
15. Neurology System Nursing Care
16. Musculoskeletal System Nursing Care
17. Reproductive System Nursing Care
18. Urinary-Renal System Nursing Care
19. Integumentary System Nursing Care
20. Maternity Nursing Care
21. Newborn Nursing Care
JoAnn Zerwekh, EdD, RN, President/CEO,Nursing Education Consultants, Inc,Chandler, Arizona