Mosby's Dental Assisting Exam Review - Elsevier eBook on VitalSource, 4th Edition
Elsevier eBook on VitalSource
Prepare your dental assisting students for course review, local or state exams, and national certification! Based on the content in the Certified Dental Assistant (CDA®) examination administered by the Dental Assisting National Board (DANB), Mosby’s Dental Assisting Exam Review, 4th Edition provides a comprehensive review of general chairside assisting, radiation health and safety, and infection control. On the Evolve website, a test generator lets students practice taking timed, simulated exams with randomized questions. In total, this resource includes 3,000 multiple-choice questions between the print book and Evolve site. That’s nearly 10 times the number of questions on the actual CDA® exam!
- 3,000 total multiple-choice questions are provided between the print book and the Evolve website — all modeled after the questions in the Certified Dental Assistant (CDA®) examination — and include answers and rationales.
- Three print practice tests are included in the Mosby’s Dental Assisting Exam Review text and have the same number and type of questions you can expect to see in the General Chairside, Infection Control, and Radiation Health and Safety component exams.
- Evolve website includes the equivalent of more than six additional CDA®-style exams, and allows you to answer questions in Practice and Exam modes.
- Test generator on Evolve allows you to create an unlimited number of unique CDA® exam-style practice tests while in Exam mode, giving you test-taking experience in a realistic online environment, and provides feedback after completion of the exam.
- Clock functionality on Evolve includes a test timer allowing you to practice CDA®-exam time management.
- State-by-state Expanded Functions questions are included on Evolve, providing preparation for the board exam in any state.
- NEW! 200 additional multiple-choice questions provide even more exam preparation.
- NEW! Updated full-color photos and illustrations help explain difficult concepts.
- REVISED! Content review sections include the latest concepts in general chairside assisting, radiation health and safety, and infection control.
PART 1: Content Review
Chapter 1: General Chairside Exam Review
Chapter 2: Radiation Health and Safety Exam Review
Chapter 3: Infection Control Exam Review
PART 2: Practice Examinations
Test 1: General Chairside, Radiation Health and Safety, and Infection Control
Test 2: General Chairside, Radiation Health and Safety, and Infection Control
Test 3: General Chairside, Radiation Health and Safety, and Infection Control
ELSEVIER and Betty Ladley Finkbeiner, CDA-Emeritus, BS, MS, Emeritus Faculty,Washtenaw Community College,Ann Arbor, Michigan