Habif's Clinical Dermatology - Elsevier E-Book on VitalSource, 7th Edition
Elsevier eBook on VitalSource
- Allows you to compare your clinical findings to thousands of high-quality color images?including many new photographs from the libraries of Dr. Dinulos and Dr. Habif?depicting virtually any skin condition.
- Features a highly visual Regional DDx Atlas section that helps you narrow down diagnoses and directs you to the section in the text that provides more information. Online, the DDx Mannnequin provides this same function.
- Provides a Disorders Index for quick retrieval of information, as well as a Quick Reference Formulary at the beginning of the book.
- Updates you on the newest treatment options throughout, including current uses and off-label treatments.
- Includes numerous quick-reference tables that summarize "need to know" diagnostic and therapeutic evidence.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Clinical Dermatology 7e
1. Principles of Diagnosis and Anatomy 2. Topical Therapy and Topical Corticosteroids 3. Eczema and Hand Dermatitis 4. Contact Dermatitis and Patch Testing 5. Atopic Dermatitis 6. Urticaria, Angioedema, and Pruritus 7. Acne, Rosacea, and Related Disorders 8. Psoriasis and Other Papulosquamous Diseases 9. Bacterial Infections 10. Sexually Transmitted Bacterial Infections 11. Sexually Transmitted Viral Infections 12. Warts, Herpes Simplex, And Other Viral Infections 13. Superficial Fungal Infections 14. Exanthems and Drug Eruptions 15. Infestations and Bites 16. Vesicular and Bullous Diseases 17. Connective Tissue Diseases 18. Hypersensitivity Syndromes and Vasculitis 19. Light-Related Diseases and Disorders of Pigmentation 20. Benign Skin Tumors 21. Premalignant and Malignant Nonmelanoma Skin Tumors 22. Nevi and Malignant Melanoma 23. Vascular Tumors and Malformations 24. Hair Diseases 25. Nail Diseases 26. Cutaneous Manifestations of Internal Disease 27. Dermatologic Surgical Procedures Disorders Index Quick Reference Formulary Corticosteroids (Topical)
James G. Dinulos, MD, Clinical Professor of Dermatology, Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth, Hanover, NH, USA, Section of Dermatology, Department of Surgery, Department of Pediatrics, Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, Lebanon, NH, USA, Hanover, NH
Clinical Assistant Professor of Dermatology, Department of Dermatology, University of Connecticut, Farmington, CT, USA