Mosby's® Pathophysiology Memory NoteCards - Elsevier eBook on VitalSource, 3rd Edition
Elsevier eBook on VitalSource
This set of colorful cards helps students learn and remember pathophysiology! With 96 full-color cartoons covering pathophysiology concepts, Mosby’s® Pathophysiology Memory NoteCards uses humor and mnemonics to make review easier and more fun. These durable cards are useful in preparing for the NCLEX® or classroom exams, as a clinical reference, for writing care plans, or for patient teaching information. This convenient study tool may be used as either a spiral-bound notebook or as individual flashcards.
- UNIQUE! 96 full-color, illustrated mnemonics cover key pathophysiology concepts.
- Concise What You Need to Know monographs on each card provide more detailed information and specific nursing implications.
- UNIQUE! Color highlights emphasize four central topics — serious/life-threatening implications in pink, common clinical findings in blue, important nursing implications in yellow, and patient teaching in green.
- Colored tabs make it easy to find specific topics.
- Sturdy, spiral-bound cards offer durability as well as portability.
- NEW! All-new cartoons cover contemporary and timely pathophysiology topics, including epigenetics and pulmonary immunology.
1 Body's Self-Defense
2 Cellular Proliferation
3 Pulmonary System
4 Cardiovascular System
5 Hematologic System
6 Endocrine System
7 Musculoskeletal System
8 Sensory System
9 Nervous System
10 Gastrointestinal System
11 Hepatic and Biliary Systems
12 Renal and Urologic System
13 Reproductive System
14 Integumentary System
Julia Rogers, DNP, RN, CNS, FNP-BC, Assistant Professor College of Nursing Purdue University and Jo Carol Claborn, MS, RN, Nurse Educator, Seymour, Texas