Mosby's Radiography Online: Anatomy and Positioning for Merrill's Atlas of Radiographic Positioning & Procedures (Access Code), 15th Edition
Online Course - Access Card
Reinforce your understanding of radiographic positioning and procedures with dynamic online learning! Corresponding to the content in Merrill's Atlas of Radiographic Positioning & Procedures, 15th Edition, Mosby's Radiography Online provides review and practice with the textbook’s terminology, anatomy, and positioning concepts. Animations and narrated slide shows clarify difficult concepts, and interactive, problem-based exercises help you develop skills in critical thinking and image evaluation. Ideal for visual and hands-on learners, this online course ensures that you are prepared for the clinical environment.
Duration for access to this product is for the life of the edition.
- Animations and narrated slide shows demonstrate positioning procedures and communicate concepts that are difficult to convey with static illustrations.
- Case studies, image evaluations, and a variety of interactive exercises reinforce learning and make study more interesting and engaging.
- Self-assessment labeling exercises provide a review of the anatomy and articulations of body parts, measuring your knowledge and determining your readiness to proceed in the module.
- Coverage of both routine and special projections helps you show specific types of trauma or pathology, preparing you for unique situations encountered in the clinical environment.
- Image evaluation exercises show positioning as well as technical errors, promoting critical thinking.
- Self-assessment quizzes help you determine your strengths and weaknesses before taking the exam.
- Key terms are bolded and linked to definitions in the glossary.
- Master glossary link on every screen offers easy access to glossary terms at any point in the course.
- Learning links direct you to online sites with additional learning resources.
- NEW! New radiographic images reflect the content updates in the Merrill's Atlas of Radiographic Positioning & Procedures, 15th Edition text.
- NEW exercises reflect the latest changes to the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) examination.
Chapter 1 – Preliminary Steps in Radiography
Chapter 2 –General Anatomy and Radiographic Positioning Terminology General Anatomy and Radiographic Positioning Terminology
Chapter 3- Thoracic Viscera: Chest and Upper Airway
Chapter 4 – Abdomen
Chapter 5 – Upper Limb
Chapter 6 – Shoulder Girdle
Chapter 7 – Lower Limb
Chapter 8 – Pelvis and Hip
Chapter 9 – Vertebral Column
Chapter 10 – Bony Thorax
Chapter 11 –Skull, Facial Bones, and Paranasal Sinuses
Chapter 12 – Trauma Radiography
Chapter 13-Contrast Arthrography
Chapter 14 – Myelography and other Central Nervous System Imaging
Chapter 15 – Digestive System: Salivary Glands, Alimentary Canal and Biliary System
Chapter 16 - Urinary System and Venipuncture
Chapter 17 – Reproductive System
Chapter 18 – Mammography
Chapter 19 – Bone Densitometry
Chapter 20- Mobile Radiography
Chapter 21 – Surgical Radiography
Chapter 22 – Pediatrics Imaging
Chapter 23 – Geriatric Radiography
Chapter 24 – Sectional Anatomy for Radiographers
Chapter 25 – Computed Tomography
Chapter 26 – Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Chapter 27 – Vascular, Cardiac, and Interventional Radiography
Chapter 28 – Diagnostic Medical Sonography
Chapter 29 – Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging
Chapter 30 – Radiation Oncology
Jennifer Chiu, EdD, MBA, Associate Professor, College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences, St. John’s University and Zaidalynet Morales, MS, BS, AAS