Book-Organized: Tyreman Medical-Surgical Nursing in Canada - Sherpath for Medical-Surgical Nursing, 4th Edition
For today’s healthcare students, Sherpath is the learning tool that takes primary course content and gives you what you need to know now, in the time you have available, to achieve success tomorrow. It then adapts based on your personal interactions and responds by building on the topics and concepts where you need help.
Sherpath brings content to life by integrating the core content to a digital environment and complementing it with videos, images, case studies, and micro simulations on a single platform. This version of Sherpath fully incorporates ebook content.
Duration for access to this product, which may be at the discretion of your institution, is up to 36 months. Elsevier reserves the right to restrict or remove access due to changes in product portfolio or other market conditions.
- Built for Your Schedule: Sherpath matches your studies to the time you have available. If you have ten minutes while you wait in line, Sherpath can deliver a quiz of exactly what you need to know next in that amount of time.
- Engaging, Digital Experience: Sherpath brings learning to life by presenting core content in a digital environment and complementing it with videos, images, audio and quizzes.
- Learning for Your Style: Sherpath is designed to appeal to diverse learners. It’s more than book content in a digital format. Sherpath’s content is designed from the ground up with a digital learning environment in mind that offers video, simulations, and more.
- Focused on What You Need: Have you ever asked, "What’s on the test?" Sherpath prepares you by tailoring your experience with customized quizzes to help you prioritize your study based on the most relevant and timely topics.
- Confidence Boost: Having the right knowledge to pass an exam is one thing, but Sherpath helps give you the confidence you need to excel. Sherpath’s exam prep tools offer remediation to help fill in knowledge gaps post-exam and personalized learning tools along the way.
- Analytics to Know Where You Stand: One of the strengths of Sherpath is the knowledge it gives you about your own performance. Sherpath allows you to see areas or topics where you’re weakest, giving you actionable data to remediate and turn your weaknesses into strengths.
Sharon L. Lewis, RN, PhD, FAAN, Research Professor, Castella Distinguished Professor, School of Nursing, University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, San Antonio, TX, Linda Bucher, RN, PhD, CEN, CNE, Professor, School of Nursing, University of Delaware, Newark, DE; Staff Nurse, Emergency Department, Virtua Memorial Hospital, Mt. Holly, NJ, Margaret M. Heitkemper, RN, PhD, FAAN, Professor and Chairperson, Biobehavioral Nursing and Health Systems, Elizabeth Sterling Soule Endowed Chair in Nursing, School of Nursing; Adjunct Professor, Division of Gastroenterology, School of Medicine, University of Washington, Seattle, WA, Mariann M. Harding, PhD, RN, FAADN, CNE, Professor, Department of Nursing, Kent State University at Tuscarawas, New Philadelphia, Ohio, Maureen A. Barry, RN,MScN, Associate Professor, Teaching Stream, Lawrence S. Bloomberg Faculty of Nursing, University of Toronto, Toronto, ON., Jana Lok, RN, MN, PhD, ENC(C), Assistant Professor, Teaching Stream, Lawrence S. Bloomberg Faculty of Nursing, University of Toronto, Toronto, ON., Jane Tyerman, RN, BA, BScN, MScN, PhD, CCSNE, Assistant Professor, School of Nursing, Faculty of Health Sciences, University of Ottawa, Ottawa, ON. and Sandra Goldsworthy, RN, CNCC(C), CMSN(C), CCSNE, PhD, Director, Blended and Online Learning Technology; Associate Professor, Faculty of Nursing, University of Calgary, Calgary, AB.