Elsevier Adaptive Quizzing for - Ebersole and Hess' Gerontological Nursing & Healthy Aging in Canada - (Access Card), 3rd Edition
Elsevier Adaptive Quizzing - Access Card
Elsevier Adaptive Quizzing (EAQ) integrates seamlessly into your course to help students of all skill levels focus their study time and effectively prepare for class, course exams, and summative exams. EAQ is comprised of a bank of high-quality practice questions that allows students to advance at their own pace — based on their performance — through multiple mastery levels for each chapter. A comprehensive dashboard allows students to view their progress and stay motivated. The educator dashboard and reporting capabilities enable you to monitor the activity of individual students, assess overall class performance, and identify areas of strength and weakness, ultimately helping to achieve improved learning outcomes.
- UNIQUE! Elsevier’s trusted, market-leading content serves as the foundation for all questions, which are written, reviewed, and leveled by experienced educators, item writers, and authors.
- Confidence level indicators allow you to indicate your confidence when submitting answers, providing valuable insight into areas where you might be overconfident and require further study.
- UNIQUE! Practice in Study Mode, which provides immediate feedback, or in Exam Mode where the quiz is timed and results are summarized at the end.
- UNIQUE! In addition to detailed rationales for each question, select questions include interactive, multimedia resources such as illustrations, animations, videos, audio clips, summary tables, and study tips to help you master challenging material.
- Engaging, easy-to-use interface ensures that you can navigate through the program with ease.
- Multiple mastery levels for each chapter allow you to progress from one level to the next based on your performance.
- Alternate item format questions — including multiple-response, fill-in-the-blank, prioritizing, graphic options, chart/exhibit, video, audio, and hot spot — provide valuable summative exam preparation.
- A comprehensive dashboard allows you to view your personal learning progress with summaries of your strengths, weaknesses, mastery levels, and normative data.
Veronique Boscart, RN, MScN, MEd, PhD, CIHR/Schlegel Industrial Research Chair for Colleges in Senior Care; Executive Director, Canadian Institute for Seniors Care; Executive Dean, School of Health and Life Sciences, Conestoga College Institute of Technology and Advanced Learning, Kitchener, Ontario., Lynn McCleary, RN, BScN, PhD, Associate Professor, Department of Nursing, Brock University, St. Catharines, Ontario and Linda Sheiban Taucar, RN, BSc, BScN, MSc, Schlegel Associate Research Chair, Canadian Institute for Seniors Care; Conestoga College Institute of Technology and Advanced Learning, Kitchener Ontario