Integrative Healthcare Remedies for Everyday Life, 1st Edition
A user-friendly guidebook for anyone interested in enhancing health and wellness, Integrative Healthcare Remedies for Everyday Life marries modern medical knowledge with a cross-cultural understanding of health and healing. The authors are a family of modern physicians who share a passion for the rapidly growing field of holistic and integrative health. Representing both Western diagnostics and complementary medicine, this reference offers practical guidance on incorporating simple remedies and therapies into everyday life.
- Detailed preparation instructions facilitate the use of Chinese, Indian, and Western natural remedies.
- Therapies from multiple Asian and Western medical systems are presented side by side to act as both a one-stop treatment guide and comparative reference.
- Body system organization provides comprehensive coverage of both common and complex diseases and disorders.
- Expert author team is a family of modern physicians who share a passion for the rapidly growing field of holistic and integrative health.
- An eBook version is included with print purchase. The eBook allows students to access all of the text, figures, and references, with the ability to search, customize content, make notes and highlights, and have content read aloud.
1. Cardiovascular System
2. Respiratory System
3. Gastrointestinal System
4. Renal System
5. Endocrine and Metabolic System
6. Reproductive System
8. Bones and Joints
9. Skin, Hair, Nails, and Teeth
10. Central Nervous System
11. Mental Health
13. Immune Boosters
Glossary/Appendix of Common Natural Ingredients
Malinee Thambyayah, MD