Mosby’s Radiography Online for Radiologic Science for Technologists, 12th Edition
Dynamic online learning will reinforce student understanding of radiologic physics, radiobiology, and radiation management! Designed to accompany Bushong’s Radiologic Science for Technologists, 12th Edition textbook, Mosby’s Radiography Online helps students develop the problem-solving skills they need to produce diagnostic-quality radiographs safely. Narrated animations, videos, and slide shows clarify complex concepts, and interactive exercises provide plenty of practice with critical thinking and application of concepts. Ideal for visual and hands-on learners, MRO helps students get the most out of your radiologic science textbook.
- Unique! Interactive exercises promote problem-based learning and critical thinking with matching, multiple choice with rationales, labeling, and short answer questions.
- Animations, videos, and slide shows demonstrate difficult concepts and enhance student understanding.
- Image enlargement reveals the details of radiographic images and illustrations in pop-up windows.
- Self-assessment quizzes in each section let students measure their understanding before taking the module exam.
- Exams in each module help to identify strengths and weaknesses, and are automatically scored and saved to the instructor’s gradebook.
- Glossary provides easy access to definitions of key terms used in radiography.
- Learning links direct students to related websites and then pose questions relating to that topic.
- NEW! Updated content reflects the latest ARRT content specifications and ASRT curriculum guidelines to prepare students for certification and clinical practice.
Elsevier and Kelli Welch Haynes, RT (R), FASRT, Professor | Director,Northwestern State University
This product is available in the following formats: