Course-Based SimChart Standalone (Access Card) – Electronic, 1st Edition
Simulations - SimChart - Access Card
Course-Based SimChart gives you practical, real-world experience with electronic documentation for today's healthcare environment. Simulating the actual software used in hospitals nationwide, Course-Based SimChart is an interactive electronic health record system that ensures you will have the necessary charting skills to be successful in any care setting.
- Realistic assignments give you valuable, hands-on practice documenting, monitoring, and analyzing patient care in an interactive and controlled learning environment.
- Blank Charting active learning tool enables you to practice your HIPAA-compliant patient documentation skills and gain experience in tracking vital signs, completing admission histories, assessments, and more.
- Pre-Clinical Manager prepares you for clinical rotations by allowing you to research and document diagnoses, medications, and diagnostic tests prior to seeing clinical patients.
- Pre-built unfolding case studies challenge you to document care, make clinical judgments, and respond to charting in the EHR according to an unfolding clinical story.
- Ability to create and chart patients provides you with endless options to practice key skills, such as taking vital signs.
- Intuitive functionality makes it easy to learn and use all of SimChart’s capabilities in a variety of settings, including the classroom and clinicals.
- Assignments written and reviewed by healthcare educators and clinicians map directly to the Nursing curriculum.
- NEW! 60 case studies provide a basic introduction to EHRs to help you practice clinical judgment, develop key skills, and increase your confidence in using an EHR in the clinical setting.