Kaplan's Cardiac Anesthesia - Elsevier E-Book on VitalSource, 7th Edition
This item has low stock levels and may be back-ordered. We'll let you know if it is back-ordered, and you will not be charged until the item ships.
- Complete coverage of echocardiography and current monitoring techniques.
- Guidance from today’s leaders in cardiac anesthesia, helping you avoid complications and ensure maximum patient safety.
- More than 800 full-color illustrations.
- A new section on anesthetic management of the cardiac patient undergoing noncardiac surgery.
- New availability as an eBook download for use the in OR.
- Online-only features, including quarterly updates, an ECG atlas...an increased number of videos, including 2-D and 3-D TEE techniques in real time...and an Annual Year End Highlight from the Journal of Cardiovascular Anesthesia that’s posted each February.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, images, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Joel A. Kaplan, MD, Dean, School of Medicine; Vice President for Health Affairs; Professor, Department of Anesthesiology, University of Louisville, Louisville, KY