Sherpath Vantage for Ignatavicius Medical-Surgical Nursing - Access Card, 10th Edition
Sherpath Vantage - Access Card
Sherpath® Vantage is the engaging and highly effective course-based teaching and learning solution. It offers an Elsevier eBook with interactive content and a variety of assignment types, teaching resources, and adaptive quizzing, along with integrated Osmosis® videos, Shadow Health® simulations, and Course-Based SimChart® exercises. It’s everything you need to help students master key concepts and strengthen their nursing competency and clinical judgment — all on a single platform. Plus, Sherpath Vantage’s simple, seamless, and supportive environment saves you time and provides meaningful learning analytics to drive improved course outcomes.
- Comprehensive, digital lessons are organized by key learning objectives and create a rich and engaging experience with multimedia, confidence indicators, adaptive remediation, mini assessments throughout the lesson, and a final assessment to gauge your understanding of the material.
- Assignment analytics give you a comprehensive performance dashboard to help identify your strengths, weaknesses, confusion, and confidence throughout the course, providing a holistic view of your course progress.
- Elsevier Adaptive Quizzing (EAQ) delivers dynamic, personalized quizzes based on your performance.
- Osmosis® fosters your success through bite-sized, illustrated health education videos that simplify complex concepts and promote active learning. A carefully curated collection of Osmosis videos is seamlessly integrated into Sherpath Vantage.
- Course-Based SimChart® offers practical, real-world experience in electronic documentation with valuable electronic health record (EHR) practice exercises.
- Shadow Health® Digital Clinical Experiences™ put the patient at the forefront of the learning experience with high-fidelity, state-of-the-art, screen-based simulations that allow you to demonstrate and perfect your clinical reasoning skills through lifelike interactions with virtual patients.