Vascular Ultrasound, 4th Edition
Most review copies are eBooks – how fast!
A review copy request is most likely to be fulfilled as an eBook on VitalSource rather than a print product, unless no eBook is available. eBooks become available in as little as a few hours. Print products will take between 7 and 10 days to arrive. To request a print copy, please contact the Evolve Support Center
or your Education Solutions Consultant
This item has low stock levels and may be back-ordered. We'll let you know if it is back-ordered, and you will not be charged until the item ships.
- Practical and focused, with clear explanations.
- Step-by-step guide to scanning and obtaining optimal images.
- Extensive diagrams and figures to demonstrate key information with practical examples.
- Appendices and quick reference tables.
- Small and compact – easy to carry to studies, teaching sessions and clinics.
Abigail Thrush, BSc(Physics), MSc(Medical Physics), MIPEM (member of the Institute of Physics and Engineering in Medicine), Medical Physicist, Bart’s, London, UK, Timothy Hartshorne, HND in Biology, Chief Vascular Technologist, Vascular Studies Unit, Leicester Royal Infirmary, University Hospitals of Leicester NHS Trust, Leicester, UK and Colin Richard Deane, Clinical Scientist