Red Flags and Blue Lights, 2nd Edition
Page Count: 230
List Price: $36.95
Not Yet Available
Expected availability date: 07-26-2019
- The book's small, portable size makes it ideal for reference in any practice setting.
- Presents information in an accessible, at-a-glance format.
- The unique red flag hierarchy assists with clinical reasoning.
- Index of Suspicion highlights the most likely conditions indicated by specific red flags.
- Discussion of 3D thinking encourages clinicians to look beyond immediate symptoms to find the underlying cause of a problem.
- Discussion of red herrings describes how to approach indicators that may mislead a diagnosis.
- Information on the concept of conditional probabilities helps practitioners make informed clinical decisions.
Sue Greenhalgh, MA, GD Phys, FCSP, Consultant Physiotherapist and James Selfe, PhD, MA, GD Phys, FCSP, Professor of Physiotherapy, Department of Health Professions, Faculty of Health, Psychology and Social Care, Manchester Metropolitan University