Anatomy for Diagnostic Imaging Elsevier eBook on VitalSource (Retail Access Card), 3rd Edition
Elsevier eBook on VitalSource - Access Card
Page Count: 345
Imprint: Saunders Ltd.
List Price: $80.99
This item has low stock levels and may be back-ordered. We'll let you know if it is back-ordered, and you will not be charged until the item ships.
- An initial traditional description of the normal anatomy is followed by the radiological anatomy of that part of the body using all the relevant imaging modalities.
- As practicing radiologists the authors are aware of the radiological anatomy that is relevant to everyday practice of radiology.
- Ideally suited for trainee radiologists preparing for FRCR examinations.
- Anatomy of new radiological techniques and anatomy relevant to new staging or treatment regimens is emphasised.
- ‘Imaging Pearls’ that emphasise clinically and radiologically important points have been added throughout.
- The text has been revised to reflect advances in imaging since previous edition.
- Over 100 additional images have been added.
Head and neck. Central nervous system. Spinal column and its contents. The thorax. The abdomen. The pelvis. The upper limb. The lower limb. The breast.
Stephanie Ryan, FRCSI FFR(RCSI), Consultant Paediatric Radiologist, The Children's University Hospital, Dublin, Ireland, Michelle McNicholas, MRCPI FFR(RCSI) FRCR, Consultant Radiologist, Mater Misericordiae University Hospital, Dublin, Ireland and Stephen J Eustace, MB MSc(RadSci) MRCPI FFR(RCSI) FRCR FFSEM, Consultant Radiologist, Cappagh National Orthopaedic & Mater Misericordiae Hospitals, Dublin, Ireland