Evolve Resources for The Foundations of Chinese Medicine, 3rd Edition
An accompanying EVOLVE website provides:
- 650 self-testing questions and answers to help readers check their understanding of frequently complex information
- New Case Histories help ‘bring the subject to life’
- Expanded subject area coverage including new clinical guidelines and additional acupuncture point combinations
- Further analysis of acupuncture point actions
- Innovative guidelines aid students learning Chinese Medicine patterns
Giovanni Maciocia, CAc(Nanjing), Acupuncturist and Medical Herbalist, UK; Visiting Professor, Nanjing University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Nanjing, People's Republic of China.