Surface Anatomy - Elsevier eBook on VitalSource (Retail Access Card), 4th Edition
- Over 250 colour photographs with accompanying line drawings to indicate the position of major structures.
- The seven regionally organised chapters cover all areas of male and female anatomy.
- The text is closely aligned with the illustrations and highlights the relevance for the clinical examination of a patient.
- Includes appropriate radiological images to aid understanding.
- All line drawings now presented in colour to add clarity and improve the visual interpretation.
- Includes 20 new illustrations of palpable and visible anatomy.
- Revised text now more closely tied in with the text and with increasing emphasis on clinical examination of the body.
Introduction. Head. Neck. Thorax. Abdomen and pelvis. Back. Upper limb. Lower limb.
John S. P. Lumley, MS, FRCS, DMCC, FMAA(Hon), FGA, Emeritus Professor of Vascular Surgery, University of London; Civilian Consultant to the Royal Navy in Vascular Surgery; Honorary Consultant Surgeon, St. Bartholomew's Hospital, London, UK