The latest edition of this popular book continues to provide a highly visual step-by-step guide to the practical management of a wide variety of presentations seen in clinical dental practice.
Containing over 350 high-quality photographs, line artworks and tables, Clinical Problem Solving in Dentistry is written in an easy-to read ‘how to’ style and contains a large number of real life clinical cases carefully presented to maximise learning outcomes for the reader.
Covering all core aspects of practice, Clinical Problem Solving in Dentistry, 3rd editionwill be of value to all general dental practitioners, both qualified and in training.
- More than 350 colour illustrations, artworks and tables present clinical, diagnostic and practical information in an easy-to-follow manner
- Designed to help the reader reorganise their knowledge into a clinically useful format
- Explores treatment alternatives and evaluates their advantages and disadvantages
- Integrates material from all the dental specialties in order to cover the full range of problems which will be seen in practice
- Practical approach to the subject makes learning especially easy
- Includes ten completely new problems, making the book almost twice as long as the first edition!
- All the chapters have been completely revised to account for new national guidelines, changes in legislation and advances in treatment
- Additional topics include Down’s syndrome, bisphosphonate-induced osteonecrosis, headache and child protection