Clinical Cases and OSCEs in Surgery, 3rd Edition
- All the cases are graded in terms of likely appearance in the examinations.
- Top tips emphasize specific subjects which often cause confusion.
- The text includes both commonly asked and advanced questions relating to each case.
- Examples of the common procedures and props that come up in the skill-based examination format are included.
This fully revised Third Edition now includes 175 photographs of clinical cases and signs as well as key manoeuvres performed during specific surgical examination routines.
• Superficial lesions
• Abdomen and trunk
• Musculoskeletal and neurology
• Circulation and lymphatic systems
• Communications skills
Manoj Ramachandran, BSc(Hons) MBBS(Hons) MRCS(Eng) FRCS(Tr&Orth), Consultant Paediatric and Young Adult Orthopaedic Surgeon, Barts and the London NHS Trust, London; Honorary Senior Lecturer, William Harvey Research Institute, Queen Mary's School of Medicine and Dentistry, University of London, UK and Marc A Gladman, MBBS DRCOG DFFP PhD MRCOG MRCS (Eng) FRCS (Gen Surg, UK) FRACS, Professor of Colorectal Surgery, Concord Clinical School, School of Medicine,
University of Sydney, Australia
Head of Academic Colorectal Unit and Consultant Colorectal Surgeon, Concord
Hospital, Sydney, Australia
Director, Enteric Neuroscience & Gastrointestinal Research Group, ANZAC
Research Institute, University of Sydney, Australia