Midwifery Essentials: Emergency Maternity Care - Elsevier eBook on VitalSource, 1st Edition
by Helen Baston, BA(Hons), MMedSci, PhD, PGDipEd, ADM, RN, RM and Jennifer Hall, EdD MSc RN RM ADM PGDip(HE) SFHEA FRCM
Elsevier eBook on VitalSource
Most review copies are eBooks – how fast!
A review copy request is most likely to be fulfilled as an eBook on VitalSource rather than a print product, unless no eBook is available. eBooks become available in as little as a few hours. Print products will take between 7 and 10 days to arrive. To request a print copy, please contact the Evolve Support Center
or your Education Solutions Consultant
This is a Faculty Product!
Any student who attempts to request a review copy will be reported to the school's faculty and administration.
- Provides a useful, friendly source of information
- Strong focus on contemporary women-centred care
- Designed to stimulate debate and reflection upon current practice, local policies and procedures
- Scenarios enable practitioners to understand the context of maternity care and explore their role in safe and effective service provision
- Helpful ‘jigsaw’ approach enables readers to explore specific topics from a variety of perspectives e.g. consent, safety and health promotion
- Explains the professional and legal issues surrounding clinical procedures
- Chapters designed to be read as a ‘standalone’ or in succession
- Emphasises the crucial role of effective communication
Helen Baston, BA(Hons), MMedSci, PhD, PGDipEd, ADM, RN, RM, Consultant Midwife Public Health, Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust; Honorary Researcher / Lecturer, University of Sheffield; Honorary Lecturer Sheffield Hallam University, UK. and Jennifer Hall, EdD MSc RN RM ADM PGDip(HE) SFHEA FRCM, Independent Midwifery Educator and Researcher, Bristol, UK