Fascia: The Tensional Network of the Human Body, 2nd Edition
Most review copies are eBooks – how fast!
- Full colour illustrations clearly show fascia in context
- New content based on latest research evidence
- Critical evaluation of fascia-oriented therapies by internationally trusted experts
- Chapter outlines, key points and summary features to aid navigation
- Accompanying e-book version include instructional videos created by clinicians
Robert Schleip, PhD, MA, Director Fascia Research Project, Ulm University Germany; Research Director European Rolfing Association; Director Deutche Gesellschaft fur Myofascial Release; Registered Naturopath, Certified Rolfing & Feldenkrais Teacher, Carla Stecco, MD, Orthopaedic Surgeon; Professor of Human Anatomy and Movement Science, University of Padua, Italy, Mark Driscoll, Eng, PhD, Professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering, McGill University; Canada NSERC Chair Design Engineering for Interdisciplinary Innovation of Medical Technologies; Director of the Musculoskeletal Biomechanics Research Lab at McGill University; Co-director of the Orthopaedic Research Lab, Montreal General Hospital; Associate member, Biomedical Engineering, McGill University; Professional Engineer with the Order of Engineers of Quebec, Canada and Peter Huijing, PhD, Professor of Biomechanics and Physiology, Research Instituut MOVE, Faculteit Bewegingswetenschappen, Vrije Universiteit, Amsterdam, The Netherlands