Urodynamics Made Easy, 4th Edition
- A great and simple teaching tool that will assist the novice as well as the more experienced practitioner
- Superbly illustrated in full colour.
- An invaluable and practical, yet comprehensive, resource for all those interested in growing their understanding of and expertise in pelvic floor diseases.
This edition has been completely updated, especially in relation to the electronic urodynamic measuring devices now available. The clinical relevance has also been enhanced. Urodynamics made Easy provides an invaluable source of information to urologists, gynaecologists and urodynamic nurses, and will also be of interest to general surgeons, radiologists and general practitioners.
- Clinical evaluation of the lower urinary tract
- Basic structure, function and control of the lower urinary tract
- Urodynamic procedures
- Pressure / flow cystometry
- Storage disorders and incontinence
- Voiding disorders and bladder outlet obstruction
- Sensory disorders
- The contracted bladder
- Neurogenic bladder disorders
- Paediatric urodynamics
Christopher R. Chapple, BSc, MBBS, MD, FRCS (Urol), FEBU, Consultant Urological Surgeon, Sheffield Teaching Hospitals, Royal Hallamshire Hospital, Sheffield; Honorary Professor of Urology, University of Sheffield; Visiting Professor of Urology, Sheffield Hallam University, Sheffield, UK., Christopher J. Hillary, MBChB, MRCS, PhD, Specialist Registrar in Urology,Sheffield Teaching Hospitals, Royal Hallamshire Hospital, Sheffield, UK, Anand Patel, MBChB, MRCS, MFPM, Medical Development Director, Global Drug Development, Ipsen, UK and Scott A. MacDiarmid, MD, Director, Alliance Urology Specialists, Bladder Control and Pelvic Pain Center, Greensboro, North Carolina; Clinical Associate Professor, Department of Urology, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, North Carolina, USA