The ECG Made Easy, 9th Edition
Most review copies are eBooks – how fast!
A review copy request is most likely to be fulfilled as an eBook on VitalSource rather than a print product, unless no eBook is available. eBooks become available in as little as a few hours. Print products will take between 7 and 10 days to arrive. To request a print copy, please contact the Evolve Support Center
or your Education Solutions Consultant
- A practical and highly informative guide to a difficult subject.
- Provides a full understanding of the ECG in the diagnosis and management of abnormal cardiac rhythms.
- Emphasises the role of the full 12 lead ECG with realistic reproduction of recordings.
- The unique page size allows presentation of 12-lead ECGs across a single page for clarity.
- A new opening chapter entitled ‘The ECG made very easy’ distils the bare essentials of using an ECG in clinical practice with minimal theory and maximum practicality.
- The second part explains the theory underpinning the recording of an ECG in order to start basic interpretation of the 12 leads.
- The third part looks at the clinical interpretation of individual ECGs in patients with chest pain, breathlessness, palpitations and syncope as well as understanding the normal variations in ECGs recorded from healthy subjects.
- Part 1: The ECG made very easy indeed: A beginner’s guide
- Part 2: The basics: The fundamentals of ECG recording, reporting and interpretation
- Part 3: Making the most of the ECG: The clinical interpretation of individual ECGs
- Part 4: Now test yourself
- Quick reminders
- Further reading
John Hampton, DM, MA, DPhil, FRCP, FFPM, FESC, Emeritus Professor of Cardiology, University of Nottingham, Nottingham, UK and Joanna Hampton, MD, MA, BM BCh, FRCP, Consultant Physician, Addenbrooke's Hospital, Cambridge