An Introduction to Western Medical Acupuncture - Elsevier eBook on VitalSource, 2nd Edition
Elsevier eBook on VitalSource
Most review copies are eBooks – how fast!
A review copy request is most likely to be fulfilled as an eBook on VitalSource rather than a print product, unless no eBook is available. eBooks become available in as little as a few hours. Print products will take between 7 and 10 days to arrive. To request a print copy, please contact the Evolve Support Center
or your Education Solutions Consultant
- An explanation of the various mechanisms of acupuncture linked to how they can best be activated by needling.
- Learn the principles of treatment rather than any 'cook-book' approach.
- Clear and objective discussion of the evidence for the effectiveness and the risks of acupuncture.
- Thorough and detailed description of all aspects of clinical practice.
- Reference section for quickly reminding the practitioner of the best approach to treating many problems.
Adrian White, MA MD BM BCh DipMedAc, Clinical Research Fellow (retired), Plymouth University Peninsula School of Medicine and Dentistry, Plymouth, UK; (formerly) Editor in Chief, Acupuncture in Medicine., Mike Cummings, MB ChB DipMedAc, Medical Director, British Medical Acupuncture Society, Royal London Hospital for Integrated Medicine, London, UK and Jacqueline Filshie, MBBS FRCA DipMedAC, Consultant in Anaesthesia and Pain Management, The Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust, London, UK