Fitzgerald's Clinical Neuroanatomy and Neuroscience Elsevier eBook on VitalSource (Retail Access Card), 8th Edition
Elsevier eBook on VitalSource - Access Card
This item has low stock levels and may be back-ordered. We'll let you know if it is back-ordered, and you will not be charged until the item ships.
- Organizes chapters by anatomical area, with integrated analyses of sensory, motor, and cognitive systems.
- Breaks complex concepts and subjects into easily digestible content with clear images and concise, straightforward explanations.
- Features explanatory illustrations drawn by the same meticulous artists who illustrated Gray’s Anatomy.
- Includes new Basic Science Panels that highlight an emerging or relevant basic science concept to expand your learning in specific content areas.
- Provides access to the Student Consult enhanced eBook, which contains tutorials for each chapter, hundreds of multiple-choice questions and answers, MRI images with explanatory text, and case studies.
- Contains learning helps in every chapter, including bulleted points, clinical boxes, opening summaries, and concluding core information boxes.
Clinical and Basic Science Perspectives
Panel of Consultants
2. Cerebral Topography
3. Midbrain, Hindbrain, Spinal Cord
4. Blood Supply of the Brain
6. Neurons and Neuroglia
7. Electrical Events
8. Transmitters and Receptors
9. Peripheral Nerves
10. Innervation of Muscles and Joints
11. Innervation of Skin
12. Electrodiagnostic Examination
13. Autonomic Nervous System
14. Nerve Roots
15. Spinal Cord: Ascending Pathways
16. Spinal Cord: Descending Pathways
18. The Lowest Four Cranial Nerves
19. Vestibular Nerve
20. Cochlear Nerve
21. Trigeminal Nerve
22. Facial Nerve
23. Ocular Motor Nerves
24. Reticular Formation and the Neuromodulatory System
25. Thalamus, Epithalamus
26. Basal Ganglia
28. Cerebral Cortex
30. Evoked Potentials
31. Visual Pathways
32. Hemispheric Asymmetries
33. Olfactory and Limbic Systems
34. Pituitary and Hypothalamus
35. Cerebrovascular Disease
Estomih Mtui, MD, Associate Professor of Clinical Anatomy in Neurology and Neuroscience, Director, Program in Anatomy and Visualization, Weill Cornell Medical College, New York, NY, Gregory Gruener, MD, MBA, Director, Leischner Institute for Medical Education, Leischner Professor of Medical Education, Senior Associate Dean, Stritch School of Medicine, Professor of Neurology, Associate Chair of Neurology, Loyola University Chicago, Maywood, IL and Peter Dockery, BSc, PhD, Professor of Anatomy, National University of Ireland, Galway, Ireland