Problem-Based Psychiatry Elsevier E-Book on VitalSource, 1st Edition
Elsevier eBook on VitalSource
Most review copies are eBooks – how fast!
A review copy request is most likely to be fulfilled as an eBook on VitalSource rather than a print product, unless no eBook is available. eBooks become available in as little as a few hours. Print products will take between 7 and 10 days to arrive. To request a print copy, please contact the Evolve Support Center
or your Education Solutions Consultant
- 26 chapters designed for individual teaching sessions.
- Evidence-based treatment options for all major psychiatric disorders and presentations, including autism spectrum disorders, PTSD, gender dysphoria and schizophrenia.
- Problem-based format allows for learning in a real-world, practical context.
- Narratives and scenario-based learning to promote deep understanding.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Shane: Mania
- Aaron: Acute Psychosis
- Anna: Recurrent Depressive Disorder
- Laura: Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Jane: Alcohol Use Disorder
- Marguerite: Delirium
- Colin: Anxiety Disorders
- Norma: Perinatal Mental Illness
- Kathleen: Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Walter: Treatment Resistant Depression
- Emma: Eating Disorders
- John: Polysubstance Misuse
- Natasha: Medically Unexplained Symptoms
- Michael: Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Caroline: Bipolar Affective Disorder
- Declan: Mental Illness in Autistic Spectrum Disorders
- Francine: Borderline Personality Disorder
- Trevor: Antisocial Personality Disorder
- Frankie: Gender Dysphoria
- Eric: Dementia
- Linda: Opiate Misuse and Pregnancy
- Larry: Mental Illness in Intellectual Disability
- Luke: A Case of Suicide
- Pious, Bernadette, Dervla, Emmett and Karim: Adverse Effects of Medication
- Piotr: Schizophrenia
- Mark: School Refusal
David Meagher, MB, BCh, BAO, DPM MSc, MHSc, MD, PhD, MRCPsych., Henry O’Connell, MB, BCh, BAO, MRCPsych, MD, MHSc, John Mcfarland, Noreen Moloney and Maeve Leonard