Kanski's Synopsis of Clinical Ophthalmology, 4th Edition
Most review copies are eBooks – how fast!
A review copy request is most likely to be fulfilled as an eBook on VitalSource rather than a print product, unless no eBook is available. eBooks become available in as little as a few hours. Print products will take between 7 and 10 days to arrive. To request a print copy, please contact the Evolve Support Center
or your Education Solutions Consultant
- Covers the essential information you need to effectively diagnose and manage a comprehensive range of ophthalmic disorders, using a concise format that makes it easy to quickly grasp the "must-know" aspects of each condition.
- Keeps you up to date with the latest advances in the treatment of glaucoma, the use of biological agents in the treatment of uveitis, genetic advances in hereditary retinal dystrophies, anti-VEGF agents for macular disease, and OCT/OCTA imaging.
- Includes a new chapter covering examination techniques, along with sweeping content updates on key topics.
- Features hundreds of high-quality images: diagnostic imaging, including OCT/OCTA; surgical and clinical photos depicting presenting signs and symptoms as well as surgical techniques; and medical illustrations that convey important anatomical considerations.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
1 Examination of the Eye
3 Lacrimal Drainage System
5 Dry Eye
8 Corneal and Refractive Surgery
9 Episclera and Sclera
13 Retinal Vascular Disease
14 Acquired Macular Disorders
15 Hereditary Fundus Dystrophies
16 Retinal Detachment
17 Vitreous Opacities
20 Ocular Tumours
21 Ocular Side Effects of Systemic Medication
John F. Salmon, MD, FRCS, FRCOphth, Consultant Ophthalmic Surgeon, Oxford Eye Hospital, Oxford, UK