Crash Course: Pathology,3rd Edition
Page Count: 400
List Price: $46.99
This item has low stock levels and may be back-ordered. We'll let you know if it is back-ordered, and you will not be charged until the item ships.
Covering all aspects of the syllabus, Crash Course offers students a fast way to recap on what they need to know to get through the exams with ease. Styled in an easy-to-follow, readily accessible format, each book is prepared by senior medical students or junior doctors - under faculty supervision - to give them the correct level of information perfectly tailored to current curricula requirements. The series now includes improved pedagogic features and a fully revised self-assessment section, updated to meet current examination needs.
- Provides the exam syllabus in one place!
- Written by senior medical students or junior doctors - authors who really understand today's exam situation!
- Senior Faculty Advisors ensure complete accuracy of the text!
- Full artwork programme, improved ‘Hints and Tips' boxes, and ‘Clinical Application' boxes help you remember the key points!
- Self-Assessment section - fully updated to reflect new curriculum requirements - helps you maximise your grade!
- Solid, accurate, user-friendly coverage provides enough detail even for those aiming at distinction!
- Fully updated self-assessment section - ideal for current examination practice!
- Includes useful ‘Learning Objectives' at the start of each chapter
- Integrated approach between basic and clinical sciences provides a firm basis for problem solving in clinical practice
- Fully updated to include feedback from hundreds of students!
Part I: Principles of pathology
1. Introduction to Pathology
2. Inflammation, Repair and Cell Death
4. Infectious Disease
Part II: Systematic pathology
5. Pathology of the Nervous System
6. Pathology of the Cardiovascular System
7. Pathology of the Respiratory System
8. Pathology of the Gastrointestinal System
9. Pathology of the Kidney and Urinary Tract
10.Pathology of the Endocrine System
11.Pathology of the Reproductive Systems
12.Pathology of the Musculoskeletal System
13.Pathology of the Blood and Immune Systems
14.Pathology of the Skin
Part III: Self-Assessment
Atul Anand, BSc(MedSci), Medical student, Edinburgh University, UK