Crash Course Anatomy Updated Print + eBook edition,4th Edition
The (printed) ‘Updated Edition’ now comes with added value access to the complete, downloadable eBook version via Student Consult. Search, read and revise whilst on the move and use the interactive self-assessment to test your understanding. Crash Course - a more flexible, practical learning package than ever before.
Crash Course – your effective every day study companion PLUS the perfect antidote for exam stress! Save time and be assured you have the core information you need in one place to excel on your course and achieve exam success.
A winning formula now for over 15 years, each series volume has been fine tuned and fully updated, with an improved layout tailored to make your life easier. Especially written by senior medical students or recent graduates – those who have just been in the exam situation – with all information thoroughly checked and quality assured by expert faculty advisers, the result are books which exactly meet your needs and you know you can trust.
Commencing with 'Learning Objectives', every chapter guides you succinctly through the topic, giving full coverage of the curriculum whilst avoiding unnecessary and often confusing detail.
A sound knowledge of anatomy will be invaluable in every patient interaction you have – in this bestselling series volume the relationship between anatomy and clinical medicine is made clear throughout. Updates to this edition include new sections on radiology, highlighting the increased importance of CT and MRI scanning in modern medicine. A fully revised self-assessment section matching the latest exam formats is also included.
- More than 200 illustrations present clinical, diagnostic and practical information in an easy-to-follow manner
- Friendly and accessible approach to the subject makes learning especially easy
- Written by students for students - authors who understand exam pressures
- Contains ‘Hints and Tips’ boxes, and other useful aide-mémoires
- Succinct coverage of the subject enables ‘sharp focus’ and efficient use of time during exam preparation
- Contains a fully updated self-assessment section - ideal for honing exam skills and self-testing
- Fully updated self-assessment section - ideal for current examination practice!
- Includes useful ‘Learning Objectives' at the start of each chapter.
- Includes enhanced artwork programme and improved radiological images.
- Fully updated to include feedback from hundreds of students!
1. Basic Concepts of Anatomy
2. The Back
3. The Upper Limb
4. The Thorax
5. The Abdomen
6. The Pelvis and Perineum
7. The Lower Limb
8. The Head and Neck
Best-of-five Questions (BOFs)
Extended Matching Questions (EMQs)
Louise Stenhouse, BSc(Hons) MBChB(Hons), Foundation Year 1 Medical Student, NHS Fife, Fife, UK