Crash Course Gastrointestinal System Updated Print + eBook edition, 4th Edition
- More than 100 illustrations present clinical, diagnostic and practical information in an easy-to-follow manner
- Friendly and accessible approach to the subject makes learning especially easy
- Written by students for students - authors who understand exam pressures
- Contains ‘Hints and Tips’ boxes, and other useful aide-mémoires
- Succinct coverage of the subject enables ‘sharp focus’ and efficient use of time during exam preparation
- Contains a fully updated self-assessment section - ideal for honing exam skills and self-testing
- Self-assessment section fully updated to reflect current exam requirements
- Contains ‘common exam pitfalls’ as advised by faculty
- Crash Courses also available electronically!
- Online self-assessment bank also available - content edited by Dan Horton-Szar!
Part I. Basic Medical Science of the Gastrointestinal System. 1: Introduction to the Gastrointestinal System. 2: The Upper Gastrointestinal Tract. 3: The Stomach. 4: The Liver. 5: The Pancreas and Biliary Tract. 6: The Small Intestine. 7: The Large Intestine.
Part II Clinical Assessment. 8: Common Presentations of Gastrointestinal Disease. 9: History and Examination. 10: Investigations and Imaging.
Part III: Self Assessment. Multiple-choice Questions (MCQs); Short-answer Questions (SAQs); Extended-matching Questions (EMQs); MCQ Answers; SAQ Answers; EMQ Answers.
Megan Griffiths, MBChB(Hons), Foundation Doctor, Wirral University Teaching Hospital, Merseyside, UK