Elsevier Adaptive Quizzing for Communication: Core Interpersonal Skills for Health Professionals 4th Edition, 1st Edition
Elsevier Adaptive Quizzing - Classic
- UNIQUE! Elsevier’s trusted, market-leading content serves as the foundation for all questions, which are written, reviewed, and leveled by experienced educators, item writers, and authors.
- UNIQUE! Essential test-taking tips and strategies help you learn how to successfully dissect and tackle different question types and improve test-taking skills for both course exams and summative exams.
- Confidence level indicators allow you to indicate your confidence when submitting answers, providing valuable insight into areas where you might be overconfident and require further study.
- UNIQUE! Practice in Study Mode, which provides immediate feedback, or in Exam Mode where the quiz is timed and results are summarised at the end.
- Multiple mastery levels for each chapter allow you to progress from one level to the next based on your performance.
- A comprehensive dashboard allows you to view your personal learning progress with summaries of your strengths, weaknesses, mastery levels, and normative data.
- 240 questions aligned chapter-by-chapter to the learning outcomes of Communication: Core Interpersonal Skills for Health Professionals, 4th Edition
Gjyn O'Toole, MEdStud, BA, GradDipTEFL, DipOT, Senior Lecturer Occupational Therapy, School of Health Sciences, The University of Newcastle, Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia and Narinder Verma, M Prof Practice, BSc (Hons) Occ Therapy, GradDip (Tertiary Education), NZROT, Fieldwork Team Lead/ Senior Lecturer, School of Occupational Therapy, G210, Otago Polytechnic
This product is available in the following formats: