Elsevier Adaptive Quizzing for Potter & Perry’s Fundamentals of Nursing Australian and New Zealand 5th edition - Classic Version, 5th Edition
Elsevier Adaptive Quizzing - Classic
Corresponding chapter-by-chapter to Potter & Perry’s Fundamentals of Nursing Australian and New Zealand, 5th Edition, Elsevier Adaptive Quizzing (EAQ) is a fun and engaging way to focus your study time and effectively prepare for class, course exams, and summative exams. EAQ is comprised of a bank of high-quality practice questions that allows you to advance at your own pace — based on your performance — through multiple mastery levels for each chapter. A comprehensive dashboard allows you to view your progress and stay motivated.
Duration for access to this product, which may be at the discretion of your institution, is up to 36 months. Elsevier reserves the right to restrict or remove access due to changes in product portfolio or other market conditions.
- UNIQUE! Elsevier’s trusted, market-leading content serves as the foundation for all questions, which are written, reviewed, and leveled by experienced educators, item writers, and authors.
- UNIQUE! Essential test-taking tips and strategies help you learn how to successfully dissect and tackle different question types and improve test-taking skills for both course exams and summative exams.
- Confidence level indicators allow you to indicate your confidence when submitting answers, providing valuable insight into areas where you might be overconfident and require further study.
- UNIQUE! Practice in Study Mode, which provides immediate feedback, or in Exam Mode where the quiz is timed and results are summarized at the end.
- UNIQUE! Detailed rationales accompany each question to help you master challenging material.
- Engaging, easy-to-use interface ensures that you can navigate through the program with ease.
- Multiple mastery levels for each chapter allow you to progress from one level to the next based on your performance.
- A comprehensive dashboard allows you to view your personal learning progress with summaries of your strengths, weaknesses, mastery levels, and normative data.
- Over 2,400 questions and rationales localised to ANZ practice, terminology, spelling and ranges
Evan Plowman, MN, BN, BClinPrac(Paramedics), Lecturer in Nursing
Charles Sturt University
Building 2, Wagga Wagga Campus
Wagga Wagga, NSW, 2650