Elsevier Adaptive Quizzing for Pharmacology for Health Professionals 5th edition Classic Version, 5th Edition
Elsevier Adaptive Quizzing - Classic
- UNIQUE! Elsevier’s trusted, market-leading content serves as the foundation for all questions, which are written, reviewed, and leveled by experienced educators and authors.
- UNIQUE! Essential test-taking tips and strategies help you learn how to successfully dissect and tackle different question types and improve test-taking skills for both course exams and summative exams.
- Confidence level indicators allow you to indicate your confidence when submitting answers, providing valuable insight into areas where you might be overconfident and require further study.
- UNIQUE! Practice in Study Mode, which provides immediate feedback, or in Exam Mode where the quiz is timed and results are summarised at the end.
- Engaging, easy-to-use interface ensures that you can navigate through the program with ease.
- Multiple mastery levels for each chapter allow you to progress from one level to the next based on your performance.
- A comprehensive dashboard allows you to view your personal learning progress with summaries of your strengths, weaknesses, mastery levels, and normative data.
- Over 1,950 multiple-choice questions, with answers and rationales localised to ANZ pharmacology principles and concepts
Shaunagh Darroch, BSc, MPharm,GradCertAcaPrac, Pharmacologist, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
This product is available in the following formats: