Elsevier Adaptive Quizzing for Herlihy's The Human Body in Health and Illness, 1st Edition
Elsevier Adaptive Quizzing - Next Generation
Corresponding chapter-by-chapter to Herlihy’s The Human Body in Health and Illness, ANZ adaptation, Elsevier Adaptive Quizzing (EAQ) integrates seamlessly into your course to help students of all skill levels focus their study time and effectively prepare for class and course exams. EAQ is comprised of a bank of high-quality practice questions that allows students to advance at their own pace — based on their performance — through multiple mastery levels for each chapter. A comprehensive dashboard allows students to view their progress and stay motivated. The educator dashboard and reporting capabilities enable you to monitor the activity of individual students, assess overall class performance, and identify areas of strength and weakness, ultimately helping to achieve improved learning outcomes.
- UNIQUE! Elsevier’s trusted, market-leading content serves as the foundation for all questions, which are written, reviewed, and leveled by experienced educators, item writers, and authors.
- UNIQUE! Essential test-taking tips and strategies help you learn how to successfully dissect and tackle different question types and improve test-taking skills for both course exams and summative exams.
- Confidence level indicators allow you to indicate your confidence when submitting answers, providing valuable insight into areas where you might be overconfident and require further study.
- UNIQUE! Practice in Study Mode, which provides immediate feedback, or in Exam Mode where the quiz is timed and results are summarized at the end.
- UNIQUE! In addition to detailed rationales for each question, select questions include illustrations to help you master challenging material.
- Engaging, easy-to-use interface ensures that you can navigate through the program with ease.
- Multiple mastery levels for each chapter allow you to progress from one level to the next based on your performance.
- A comprehensive dashboard allows you to view your personal learning progress with summaries of your strengths, weaknesses, mastery levels, and normative data.
Over 1,500 questions and rationales aligned chapter-by-chapter to Herlihy’s The Human Body in Health and Illness, ANZ adaptation
1 Introduction to the human body
2 Basic chemistry
4 Cell metabolism
5 Microbiology and Infection (suggest renaming to reflect contents)
6 Tissues and membranes
7 Integumentary system and temperature regulation
8 Skeletal system
9 Muscular system
10 Nervous System: Nervous Tissue and the Brain (only slight change)
11 Nervous system: spinal cord and peripheral nerves
12 Autonomic nervous system
13 Sensory system
14 Endocrine system
16 Anatomy and Physiology of the heart (merge of Chapters 16 and 17)
17 Anatomy and Physiology of the Blood Vessels (merge of Chapters 18 and 19)
18 Respiratory system (previously Chapter 22)
19 Lymphatic system
20 Immune system
21 Digestive system
22 Urinary system
23 Water, electrolyte and acid-base balance
24 Reproductive systems
25 Human development and heredity
Answers to Review Your Knowledge and Go Figure Questions
Ellie Kirov, BSc(BiolSc)Hons, PhD(MedSc), Unit Coordinator & Lecturer, Health Sciences, Edith Cowan University, School of Science, Perth, WA, Australia
This product is available in the following formats: