Evolve Resources for Stories in Ageing,
• Including 10 chapters, each presenting a variety of stories from consumers, carers and healthcare professionals around a range of topics related to ageing.
• With 19 video stories presenting personal accounts from a range of lived experiences.
• Reflection, inquiry and action provide the framework for the teaching and learning strategies for each story, aimed at certificate, undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
• Weblinks, references and readings are included for further reading and research.
• Transcripts of all interviews are included in the back of the book and online.
• The Evolve online component features all content from the workbook with the addition of the embedded videos.
Margaret Webb, Jan Skinner and Lisa Hee