Evolve Resources for Stories in Ageing
• Including 10 chapters, each presenting a variety of stories from consumers, carers and healthcare professionals around a range of topics related to ageing.
• With 19 video stories presenting personal accounts from a range of lived experiences.
• Reflection, inquiry and action provide the framework for the teaching and learning strategies for each story, aimed at certificate, undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
• Weblinks, references and readings are included for further reading and research.
• Transcripts of all interviews are included in the back of the book and online.
• The Evolve online component features all content from the workbook with the addition of the embedded videos.
Margaret Webb, RN, RM, BN, GradDip (FET), Med (AWE), GradCert (TESOL), AdvDip (Bus Man) Member, Women’s Network Australia; Director, MW Projects QLD, Jan Skinner, RN, DipAppSc, BN, MN, GradCert (Mgt) Regional Operations Manager, Aged Care Services; Member, Australian College of Nursing; Foundation Member, The Lantern Project and Lisa Woodman, RN, BN, GradDip (Ger Nsg), MEd (Prof), MMgt (Aged Care) Member, Australian College of Nursing, STTI, ACHSE