Physical Examination and Health Assessment DVD Series: DVD 6: Cardiovascular System: Heart and Neck Vessels, Version 2,
List Price: $583.00
This item has low stock levels and may be back-ordered. We'll let you know if it is back-ordered, and you will not be charged until the item ships.
Video 6 from the Jarvis Physical Examination and Health Assessment Video Series begins with an anatomical review of the neck vessels and heart. Then it covers physical examination of carotid arteries and jugular veins. After the neck vessel assessment, it explores the heart examination, including inspection and palpation of the precordium. Finally, it details heart sound auscultation, highlighting normal sounds, common variations, and abnormal sounds.
- Bonus materials include:
- Health history topics about the heart and neck vessels
- A list of equipment for examining the heart and neck vessels
- One cross-cultural scene about populations at increased risk for heart disease
- Four developmental scenes about assessing the carotid arteries and abnormal heart sounds in older adults, and detecting sinus arrhythmias and innocent murmurs in children
- One health promotion scenario as an overview of the topic
- A list of patient-teaching topics, ranging from exercise for cardiovascular health to techniques to stop smoking
Carolyn Jarvis, PhD, APN, CNP, Professor, School of Nursing, Illinois Wesleyan University; Nurse Practitioner, Community Health Care Clinic, Bloomington, Illinois